Job: Marketing Manager, part-time, 10-20 hours per week
About College Insights:
College Insights is a private educational advising startup based in the greater Seattle area, but works with clients all over the world. Our passion is ensuring students and families are supported through the arduous process of college admissions and the large financial commitment that comes with it, including student loan forgiveness. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.collegeinsights.com.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company’s brand. We count on the Marketing Manager for profitability and results. Extraordinary communication skills is a must. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, creating promotions, and creating and meeting marketing objectives. You will be in charge of developing and managing our company’s advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy.
Responsibilities: The Marketing Manager has the following responsibilities and duties:
· Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
· Excellent communication skills
· Copywriting skills
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively
· Budget-management skills and proficiency
· Professional judgment and discretion
· Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
· Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, social media, etc.
· Identifying new customers
· Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
· Creating promotions
· Comfortable and experienced in creating marketing funnels
· Developing and managing advertising campaigns
· Support events such as conferences, webinars, trade shows, and major events
· Building brand awareness and positioning
· Evaluating and maintain a marketing strategy
· Directing, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts
· Communicating the marketing plan
· Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish
· Researching demand for the organization’s products and services
· Evaluating competitors
· Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing
· Managing influencer marketing
Requirements: The Marketing Manager should have the following skills, education and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Extensive and intimate knowledge of all major social media channels.
· Technologically literate- this is a must
· Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
· Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
· Understanding of public relations
· Advanced communication skills
· Ability to quickly adapt to change
· Forward thinking with the ability to learn new platforms, strategies & technology
· Already know, or be willing to learn: WordPress, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Thinkific and Everflow.
If you do not know, you must be willing to learn immediately & quickly.
· Salary: $15-$22/hr. DOE
· Other benefits: Completely virtual/work from home, flexible schedule.
Send resume & portfolio to Elisia@collegeinsights.com
Questions? Call us at 425-507-9069